|Southeastern Safety and Security Healthcare Council CHPA Study Program|
The study program is designed for the student to achieve the highest probability of passing. The last 2 years we had 100% pass rate.
The program runs from Tuesday May 3rd to Tuesday, August 23rd
- To achieve these kinds of results requires a significant and on-going commitment from each participant.
Each student is responsible to lead a chapter review each week. If more than three people sign up a student will get a buy each week.
- During these 17 weeks participants will meet via WebEx
- Day and time determined by participants
- A recurring Outlook invite for each week will be sent to each participant.
- The WebEx lasts 90 minutes with approx. 3 chapters being reviewed each session.
There are four source books for the test. Each student should have access to all testable material.
- Participant deliverables: a series of slides reviewing the responsible chapter. Slide format will be provided during overview WebEx prior to the start of the program.
- Participants will write test questions from the chapter review they present. Participants will get question writing format—it's easy.
- In addition to the 90 minutes each Tuesday, you are expected to do 4 hours of independent study each week. This includes reading the Chapters that are upcoming. This will help you participate in the review discuss.
As a study program participant and you attend the Southeastern Healthcare Council you will get access to a 3-hour review session at the conference the end of August in Myrtle Beach SC, free of charge. Testing will be available as well.
- You will get a list of the materials as soon as you register to test.
- Registering to test is required prior to the first study session.
- IAHSS offers a review set of slides. We encourage you to use that for additional study. We will conduct reviews periodically as well as take review tests along the way.
We understand that situations will come up, vacation, sick…where you will not be able to attend the WebEx. The WebEx will be recorded for review at a later date.
If you are scheduled to present a chapter and you can't attend, it is up to you to get another participant to take your place. Everyone will need this help sooner or later so it is in your best interest to help each other out.
Download our 2017 SSSHCC Conference Program
Sign Up |
2017 Info |
2016 Presentations |
2016 Photos |
CHPA Study Program |